THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2010

Malachi's Story

This is to tell you my son's story. My sons name is MALACHI KEEN (KAYE) he was born a happy baby back in july 2008, but when malachi was just 8 wks old malachi was shaken quite voilently, malachi injuries were 2 bleeds to his brain , one 9mm and the other12mm he also had bleeds behind both eyes. Malachi has been left with long term damage to his eyes and his brain, but to what extent we dont know yet until he gets older. So it's just a waiting game. That on its own is quite bad but the person who caused all his injuries was his dad TROY KAYE. It took troy 3 days to own up to what he did to malachi but during this time malachi was in alot of pain and was having tests that he didnt need, if only troy had said what happened he would have saved alot of discomfort for malachi . At the time i was unaware that troy would have done the injuries.From the 5TH SEPTEMBER 2008 my life changed, malachi was no longer the same normal baby i gave birth to, but he is my special little boy i have now.From the 6th september troy owned up to what he had done but not be4 he put me through hell, because they were unsure on who had done it, both of us was cautioned and released on bail, i wasnt allowed to b with my two amazing boys or other kids under16 on my own. I couldnt take my oldest boy jack to the toilet with out being watched, it was so heart breaking to not be able to every day things with my boys. On the 6th september troy was charged with all malachi's injuries but a few weeks after troy changed his mind and said he didnt hurt malachi and then my life and the kids changed so much (social service where involed from the 3thseptember when malachi went to hospital) . Social service throught the best thing for my boys was to be taken out of my care and given to my mum because troy had said he didnt do it ,so that ment it could have been me, (i was allowed to see them 8hours a day), since that day i was fighting to get them back and prove to theto everyone i had nothing to do with malachi's injuries and on the 3rd april 2009 i won, i got then back and they are still in my care. As for troy he was sentanced to 2 year but to do only 1 in prison that was back in Febuary 09. SO I ASK ONE THING of everyonePLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING SBS (SHAKEN BABY SYNDROM) OUT THERE AND EVERYONE TO BE AWARE , IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN BUT IT HAPPENS MORE THAN YOU THINK. So for more information try googling it because theres alot of info about it.Before it happened to malachi i had never heard of sbs before, i think they say only 1 in5 children survive it and if they do its not with out its long term damage, it leaves them with brain damage,blindness or vision problems, behavour problems the list goes on, SO PLEASE HELP ME stop this happen to another child please just pass this on to all your friends and thier friends. thank you very much in taking the time to read malachi's story xxxx You will see when i put the pics of malachi on why i named this group ( never jugde a book by its cover) as Malachi looks like any normal little boy but he still has a mountain to climb, how big the mountain is we have still yet to find out. This is the case for alot of SBS children. xxxx

0 comments: