THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Justice's Story R.I.P. little angel


Justice Christopher Calvin Myers-Cannon was born August 16th 2006 . He came into this world at 2:31pm 7lbs 12.5 oz and 20.5 inches long. Justice is the Son of Ashley N. Myers & Christopher A. Cannon both of Hagerstown, MD. He came out fighting giving his Mommie a hard labor and a few scares. After his cord was cut the doctor noticed that in Justice's cord there was a knot that could of been deadly but he was our miracle baby. He Had his Daddy's Crystal Blue Eyes that would just melt your heart when he looked at you & Light Hair and was a combintion of us both in his looks. Justice brought Joy, Happiness and Love to everyones life. He had a smile that could light up a room and turn anyones bad day into a good one. He had a laugh that you couldnt help but to smile at. He loved his bath time (after a few trys) and Loved to play peek-a-boo with his Grammy, And boy did Justice love to eat(many of times he thought he could do it himself, that did get kinda messy, but soo cute at the same time) He loved to sit in his car, and in his boppy chair he was everyones little biggie boy. And Justice knew how to watch tv starting from the day we brought him home. He loved for you and him to just lay on the floor and he would just stare at the tv. Then we got into the barney and elmo and all the fun stuff that I still to this day find myself watchin on tv. Justice loved many toys anything really that played music or made any noise or he could put into his mouth. But most of all he LOVED his Mr. Bear, which was a lil baby blue blanket that had a teddy head and arms. Mr.Bear went everywhere with Justice. He loved his magic little turtle that played music in his crib, it put him to sleep everynight. Unless I had to rock him. He was a Momma's boy 100%. He was my pride and joy, my life, my EVERYTHING. He was my Tater as I called him. Everyone always said if they were watching Justice and he was cranky all it took was for him to hear his Momma's voice and see me and he lit up with smiles and laughter. He was a very Happy & Loving Baby Boy! Justice loved his grammy as she loved her Justice Christopher as she called him. My mom was very proud of her biggie boy. She could never get anything done when me and Justice was home because she could never walk away from him. She could NEVER go shopping with out bringing him something home. He was a very spoiled lil man. He had my room and his own room filled with toys and clothes. And he was Pop-Pops 'Lil Man, they had big plans together of raceing cars and doing alot of his first. He was Pappys Bubbie (as my father called him) they were going to go to cowboy games together and I am sure my daddy was going to teach him to bowl. He was loved very much by his Aunt Vicki she hardly ever left my side when I was coming close to my due date. She was there the night I went into labor and days after she stayed with me . She is such a proud Aunt and he loved her very much. Justice loved spending his days with his Ma-Ma and Pap as they watched him while I worked. Justice was very close to his Aunt Holly and Uncle Aaron (His God Parents), Uncle Morgan and Danny & Jen.

On Jan 6, 2007 @ 1:20pm Justice passed away from Shaken Baby Syndrome and Child Abuse @ the hands of Floyd Edward Bingaman III (Bing), Justice was only 4 1/2 months old. In those few months Justice changed SOOOO many lives and brought joy to so many. I still remember taking him to the doctors and they always made over Justice and said how beautiful he was. There was always Something SOO Special about him, I just don't know how to explain it. Justice was an Organ Donor. His right and left kidney went to a 60 year old woman, his liver went to a 11 month old lil girl and his heart went to a 1 month old baby boy. At last notice, the Kidney recepient and Liver recepient was doing very well. Unfortunatly we received a letter in November 2007 that the little boy who received Justice's Heart passed away, it was very heartbreaking to us, but we try to look at it as Justice gave him and his family more time together. We sent letters and pictures to the Donor Recepients, but to date we have heard no response, we hope that will change one day.

Parents: Ashley N. Myers & Christopher A. Cannon
Grandparents: Dorothea (Dee) Myers, Paul A. Spickler, Richard (Nink) Myers, Leslie Myers & Michelle L. Cannon-Spessard

We Love & Miss You Beyond Words Justice...

0 comments: